"The great objective of all our work is to build character and increase faith in the lives of those whom we serve."
Elder Spencer W. Kimball, 1948

Monday, September 3, 2012

Celestial Education

A couple friends of mine shared a video with me I'd like to share as well.  I found it to be a very uplifting reminder of all the deepest reasons I want to keep my kids at home. 

However, I'm going to give the same warning one my friends gave on her blog, that if you've never even considered homeschooling, this might rub you wrong.  Some of the lecturer's views are very different from what you may be used to hearing, but I hope if you listen, you'll listen with an open heart anyway.  It's very long, but I was able to listen while cleaning the kitchen over several days.  Enjoy!

Michelle Stone, Celestial Education



No comments: