"The great objective of all our work is to build character and increase faith in the lives of those whom we serve."
Elder Spencer W. Kimball, 1948

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homemade Books





I am so proud of myself!  I can't believe I figured out how to do this myself.  Apparently my videos were too big for Blogger (it's 59 seconds for goodness' sake!), so I figured out how to post them through youtube--by myself!  Now if I can just figure out how to put two videos on one post... 

Trevor was inspired by his friend from the preschool co-op to make his own book.  Of course Conrad had to make one as well, so I stapled some paper together and they made their own books.  Trevor actually wrote words in his, and it was so cute to watch him try to sound out the words made from random letters he put together.  And it was pretty adorable watching Trevor read Conrad's book to him, asking him what each page was about.

No comments: